1. You are stronger than you think.
2. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind. It cannot touch my heart. And it cannot touch my soul. – JM
3. Never give up. Give yourself a chance to see the world again. Fight till the end.
4. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
5. Hei Fighter, we know it hurts and it is tiring, but stay strong. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever. There’s always rainbow after the rain. And the joy after the pain. Be strong and of a good courage. – Luis, Survivor
6. Never give up hope easily. Give yourself a chance simply by fighting till the end.
7. Support the fighters. Admire the survivors. Honor the taken. Never give up.
8. To all cancer patients, nothing is impossible. With prayers, love and courage you will win the battle over cancer. Never give up, you will never walk alone. – Shawn
9. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. You are not alone. Together, let’s fight through the waves. #WorldCancerDay2018
10. Dear all fighters! You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up! You can do it. Hats off to you. – Phyllis