- Reporting to Corporate Development Manager
- Responsible for managing MMCH’s brand
- Be multilingual and able to read and write well in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia
- Develop plans that support lines of service and brand objectives
- Supports and executes campaigns/events that increase the awareness of the mission and stature of MMCH
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and enhance MMCH’s brand or reputation in the public’s eye.
- Develop a Corporate Identity for the hospital to ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and execute brand management plans. Identify brand-building areas and suitable branding partnerships. Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the hospital and brand positioning, promote uniformity and consistency of brand. Develop and refine uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Work closely with Corporate Development Team on the following:
Develop, implement, execute and support branding / marketing initiatives and activities for MMCH. These initiatives and activities include campaigns (print, web, social media, broadcast, live stream etc.), events, corporate social responsibility programs and fund raising activities, PR events, launches & Trade show/Road show exhibits.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product/services and other visual communications media for the Hospital.
- Responsible for social media content/ website update and all marketing-communication materials for the Hospital.
- At least three (3) years working experience in related field with health organizations
- Candidate to demonstrate commitment and time management within the defined area of authority.
- Must be discrete in handling hospital data, management information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Exercise politeness and tact in inter-personal and inter-departmental communications.
- Undertakes any other relevant duties requested by the Management from time to time.
Salary will commensurate with years of experience in the relevant position.
Please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.