1. What are the visiting hours?
- Afternoon Visit: 12.30 pm – 2.00 pm
- Evening Visit: 5.00 pm – 7.30 pm
2. What is the maximum number of family members/companions allowed to accompany a patient during the consultation?
Only two companions are allowed to accompany the patient.
3. How to schedule an appointment as a new patient?
There are a few ways you can contact our customer service to schedule an appointment:
- Phone Call: 604-8923808/ 987
- Whatsapp: 6016-5217054
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Is it permissible to have an unscheduled consultation with a consultant by walking in?
Yes, you have the option to walk in for a consultation with a consultant. However, please note that this will depend on the consultant’s availability, and there might be a waiting period involved.
5. What are the operational hours for consultations and other services?
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 5.15 pm
- Saturday: 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Close on every Sunday and Public Holidays.
6. What are the charges/ fees for the first consultation?
- 30 minutes or less: RM110.00
- 30 – 45 minutes: RM185.00
- More than 45 minutes: RM210.00
7. What should I bring along during the first consultation?
Kindly bring along the following documents (if you have them):
- Biopsy Report
- Test/ Scan Reports
- Any other relevant medical reports
- NRIC (for Malaysians) or Passport (for non-residents)
8. Is it permissible to switch to another consultant within the Hospital for any given reason and at any point during the process?
Certainly, you have the option to do so. We can help you confirm the availability of the alternative consultant and assist in organizing the switch.
9. Are visitors permitted while I undergo treatment or admitted to the ward?
Yes, typically visitors are permitted during treatment, but their numbers are restricted to a minimum. Occasionally, visitors might be asked to wait in the reception area until the patient is comfortably situated in their room. Generally, a maximum of two visitors per patient are allowed in most sections of the department.